Friday, July 22, 2011

:: Desert Island Discs Part One...


I have been doing lots of commuting on public transport and walking over the last week, because our car is still at the panel beaters (after someone smashed it up running a red light.)  I feel kinda weird unless I have something to listen to, and I find that music is a bit disconnecting when I am walking, so I've been downloading a ton of podcasts and listening as I walk or tram it.

One of my very favourites is the BBC Podcast, Desert Island Discs.  I have only listened to the Debbie Harry one and the Cath Kidston one, but they were great (although annoying that the tracks get cut short due to licensing issues!)  Desert Island Discs features a long interview dotted with the interviewees very favourite tracks.  Here is the archive of all the Castaways, so you can take a peek!

Cath Kidston is a bit more rock n roll and down to earth than you might think..!  She's really NOT all flowery and rosy!  She's super ace, actually!!

xx Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11