Sunday, July 10, 2011

:: Holy Amazeballs...




Meet Adelaide fella Stuart McLachlan .  Holy smoke, Stuart's Paper Cut Party Hats beggar belief. I mean WOW.  I mean WOULD YOU PUT THESE ON YOUR KIDLET'S HEAD?  I mean, PROBS I would not!  They might get vegemite on them, for starters.... or perhaps taramasalata.  Anyhoo, look how gorgeous they are!

(Of course they seem to have been made for an editorial piece in a magazine, and not really for the rough and tumble of a party.)  Aren't they beautiful? Sigh.  I think all of Stuart's work is pretty amazing. Go take a peek.  Thank you to Design Work Life for le tip.  Thank you to Stuart for clever paper-cutty awesomeness of the non-hurty kind.

xx Pip

Edit :: I took the third shot down, but I thought she looked cute and sweet. Don't want to upset anyone, though. So sorry if I did.  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11