Wednesday, July 13, 2011

:: Hello Petals..!


Peregrine School Pom Poms

Are you on Google Plus? I only ask because I am a huge fan and I think it is so much cleaner and easier to use than Facebook.  Perhaps you are not on Facebook.  Do you know what you are? Well adjusted.  I, however, am not well adjusted.  I am on Facebook AND Google Plus.  Let's be pals, okay?  If you are the well adjusted kind, we can still be pals right here, because I don't like to hang out ONLY with social media addicts like myself.  (If you want to search me up, I am Pip Lincolne.  Mostly I am just posting nice links over there, recipes and crafty projects and generally positive things!  AND I made friends with this great guy on my third day of G Plussing!)

In other news we have been trying to find a new doggy.  We just missed out on one we super really wanted, due to some admin issues at the Dog Rescue place.  Their server is eating all their emails, or perhaps their dogs are, so they did not even receive a single one of the emails/applications we sent (even our friends sent emails, so that server/those dogs are super hungry for emails.) I guess we just defrag and get over the 'loss' of the dog we missed out on, and then keep trying. Sigh.  We really want a lovely gentle dog as a friend to Lucky. Since Rochester, the magpie,  flew away Lucky is really a bit lost.

Elsewhere, I have been working on my new book, mostly, and hanging with the kids and making a huge amount of food.  Ari has all of a sudden got the appetite of a whole swimming squad (after previously having the appetite of a gathering of butterflies.) Phew.  So it's dahl, lasagna, Provencal chicken, butter chicken, tuna rice ahoy!  Methinks he is growing up and will soon be driving me to school.

Pom Poms have started arriving for The Pom Pom Project!  So that is exciting!  They are SO SO SO great!  Look at those photos up there!  They are Pom Poms made by The Peregrine School in Nicholls Rivulet in Tassie! HOW GREAT!  Please click here to see what it's all about, and find out about making Pom Poms.

Our car got smashed into about a month ago.  Someone ran a red light and whammed straight in to the front of it.  So we had a hire car for a wee while and now we are carless while she gets fixed up. It is quite relaxing not having a car, but also quite easy when it's school holidays.  Next week school goes back and we might have to hire a car if we don't get our trusty wheels back in time.  Bum.  $5000 worth of damage! Lucky no one got hurt and I was actually at home on the couch when this happened.  I think that is the best place to be if there is a smash.  Yes.

Also, I should tell you that my blog is going to become a fully fledged website in the coming months.  There will still be the same old Pip bloggy content, but also some other good stuff, sorted nicely into categories for ease of reading.  I have so much stuff that I want to carry on about (in the nicest way.)  People send me information about cool things they are doing every single day, but it doesn't feel right to post it on my personal blog, so I am making room for it in other places.

What are you up to? Do tell!  Is it cold where you are? It's freezing here!

xx Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11