Sunday, July 3, 2011

:: Hart-ing Angie...





I've been hearing this gorgeous track on RRR a bit lately. I thought you would love it too.  Or maybe you already do!?  You have mighty good taste, then!  But there is more to tell.  You can read Angie's completely lovely BLOG here and find out what she's been up to with the Captain. Yes! A blog!  How great.

I have been a big Angie fan for a long time and I love Frente too. I used to play their tapes on repeat in my old Volksy as Max and Ari and I did the oppy runs before they were old enough to be at school. (That VW always smelled like sultanas and bananas.... But back to Ms Hart.)  Yikes-attack.  She sings so beautifully and hearing her voice takes me back to all sorts of happy times, both then and now.   How about you?!  Do you Hart her too?  Does her voice herald your happy days, too?  Do you fly the Hart-y flag?

xx Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11