Monday, June 20, 2011

:: OMG! WIN Three Lovely Books!




Well would you LOOK AT THESE BOOKS! OH EM GEE!  How terrific are they? Do you want to win them?  Well... if you live in Australia YOU CAN! Answer my question before midnight Melbourne time on Friday and I will choose a winner over the weekend!  To win :: Simply tell me ::

Why do you like to visit my blog?!  Where do you live?!  How long have you been reading?!


Here is a bit more about these nice books...


My Abuela's Table by Daniella Germain
You might remember I posted about this book a little while ago, even before I had my hands on a copy.  Daniella is a very talented illustrator. Holy smoke she is great.  Her drawings are simply lovely and coupled with a whole heap of her grandma's recipes, it is itself a recipe for RAD.    (Luckily I have gotten to know Dany a bit better, because we have been working on a project together with our publisher Hardie Grant!) Miss Germain is currently blogging over here, so that would be a lovely way to get to know more about her.  Dany also guest blogged over here last week (with lots of recipes!), but I bet you already knew that!!  Thank you to Hardie Grant for sending me this book to give away!  (I am very lucky because they sent me an extra copy to keep!)


Tucked In by Meredith Gaston
I first saw Meredith's book at the Brunswick Street Bookstore when my sister was in town. I snapped a photo of the cover and later got online to ask Penguin Books for a copy to give away.  Wow.  This book is really so adorable. It's a guide on being cosy and relaxed and snoozy and happy.  I mean. REALLY?!  To me that is probably one of the top five books a person would EVER need!  And how great that Meredith got to write and illustrate such an IMPORTANT BOOK!  It's really very important to take time to restore yourself and treat yourself.  It really is.  This book is the definitive guide to comfy niceness.  Thank you Penguin for not minding when I cheekily asked for this book!  I am so glad I can give it away to someone deserving!  I am even going to buy myself a copy, because I love it so much. Yes.

You Sew Girl by Nicole Mallalieu
I have known Nicole Mallalieu for a couple of years now. Do you know her?  She's a really nice lady and she has worked super hard to put this book together.  Do you want to know how to sew PROPERLY?! Do you want to make things that look super profesh and not too wonky?  This is your book.  Nicole knows everything about sewing.  If there was a Precision Driving Team for sewing machines, she would be the top rev-head in the cutest floral pitsuit.  This book has step by step instructions for making skirts and belts and bags and hats and all kinds of pretty and practical things.  Thanks to Harper Collins for sending me Nic's book!  Thanks to Nicole for working so very hard and sharing her skills with us!

Good Luck!  The questions again are ::


Why do you like to visit my blog?!  Where do you live?!  How long have you been reading?!



xx Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11