Thursday, June 9, 2011

:: Miso Sick...


image via this lovely Flickr (recipe is over there too!)

Not only has my internet been slowed to snaily pace due to the whole family streaming the crap out of it... but I am sick.  I was a bit sick and now I am completely sick. I am coughing like there is no tomorrow.  I am coughing myself a bit inside out, really.  Oh well.   Never mind.  I have a hot water bottle tucked into my shirt, Vicks on my chest and a hot bath calling my name.  That will help.  Plus I am watching South Riding (thanks Mum!)  David Morrissey fixes most things, I find.  And I am sort of a bit working on Max's blanket.  Do you think I will be better tomorrow?  Say yes.

If I am a bit quiet or tardy on the old email, well you'll know it's because I am under the doona.  And also because it takes 238 hours to do a blog post at this internet speed. Sheesh.  I have had a few emails about really good things I need to blog about.  I PROMISE I will do that next week when my internet is back on par.

For now, though, I guess it's time to slow down...

xx Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11