Wednesday, June 22, 2011

:: Dry July...



Look at me go! I am the Queen of denying myself things!  Today is Day 22 of my Vegetarian Challenge! Wooh! I am actually finally getting used to this new Vegetarian way of being... It has taken this long to feel like I can do it..!  I have been craving chicken soup (because I have been unwell!) and tuna (because the yellow can atop the fridge is totally beckoning me!) But I have not caved. Not once.  I am like that. I am SUPER determined. In fact, you can call me Super Determined Lady.  Yes you can.

The internet is really good for me, because it keeps me focussed on good stuff, and it helps me TRY to be a better person. Or something.  Does it do that for you, too?!  Because I like the good stuff, I wanted to tell you that I have started a Meet Me at Mike's team for Dry July.  Dry July is a month long pledge to NOT drink. In July. But you guessed that, didn't you?!  Funds raised from Dry July benefit people who are battling cancer.  My very favourite fella in the whole wide world, Dave (Cam's dad) died of cancer in November 2009.  I miss him every single day.  Our whole family misses him every day, in fact.  Not just me!  He was such a lovely man and it is sucky that we can't see him anymore.  Bum.  I want to see him right now.  So... I am drying up like a Cruskit in honour of him.  I shall be dry as a yesterday's toast.  I will be dry as a kettle left on all day.  You get the picture.  Dry = me.  I will be Dry for July. Yes.

How can you help me be a dried up old bag in honour of a great fella?  Well...  You can join our Mike's Dry July team here and pledge to go dry too (there are Golden Tickets available for purchase if you need to have a bit of a night off being dry!)  You could also donate on our team page, if you can't possibly give up Wine-o-Clock!  That is equally good.

Wanna be on my team?  Wanna cheer from the sidelines?!

xx Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11