Thursday, June 30, 2011

:: Dear Swedish Blog, I Love You...




Hello Cute-Face!
All images via In My House


I love this blog. It's called In My House.  These pictures are just the tip of the iceberg. This lovely blog is the absolute living, breathing definition of everything I admire about confident, colourful, rustic, gorgeous European homes.  Sigh.  It's totally swoonworthy and full of really inspiring, relaxed, natural, real life details!  I love this blog because it's not about having the 'right' designer furniture, it's more about having the 'right' things for YOU in your home. Maybe those things are things that you love, or things that you have found, things that you have rescued or inherited... just lovely, meaningful things that work for you.  I like that it's about sweet touches, prints and patterns, clever re purposing, common-sense decorating and fun!  It's about happy family times and cute fashion and puppies too.  Love.  I love it. Yes!  You will love it too.  It is irreverent and awesome and great!

xx Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11