Tuesday, May 24, 2011

:: What Do You Make?


I like to make things.  Maybe you do too? I am working in the shop today and sewing in the ends of this blanket.  I started it ages ago and have put it aside to do book things and other worky things.  It's nice to come back to it and make a bit of progress!

I've got John Grant on the stereo and I am sneakily watching The Real Housewives on my computer, with an earphone in, between customers.

The lady who just came in on her lunch break told me she does embroidery and makes things with beads.  Nice.

What do you make?

xx Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 11